December 28, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I've been busy getting my new computer set up. I got a great deal on a new desktop system on Black Friday and I've been holding off setting it up until after Christmas. The best thing is that I will finally have sound, my old PC has been without sound for over a two years now, you don't know how annoying it will be until you go that long without it. With my new system I will be going with two monitors. This is going to make doing layouts so much nicer as I can have one screen strictly for the folder I am working out of and one screen for Photoshop!

So far the transfer has gone really well. I already have the new computer up, running and on the internet. I am now trying to get all my software installed on it. Having an external hard drive will make transfering all my thousands of scrapbooking supplies over a breeze!

There is a new online photoshop class starting over at Creative Techs call Photoshop CS4 Photographer's Handbook. I've already signed up. I have been thrilled with the quality of their online classes so far and learned an enormous amount. I highly recommend signing up and best of all it's free!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment