New Layout

February 9, 2010

I just had to share a layout I did with the latest Lorie Davison kit Called "Greymouse Manor Winter Ball". I had so much fun working on it. I spent quite a bit of time adding a slight purple hue to the elements to give the layout continuity as well as make it more believable for a night time scene. And I am pleased to say that Lorie Davison saw it in the Digishoptalk gallery and comment on it! :) I am just beaming with pride. I'd say it's my favorite layout to date.

"Ticket to Swan Lake"
Greymouse Manor Winter Ball, Flitting Fall Faeries, Faerily Moonlit by Lorie Davison
Clouds by Creative Victorian Designs

The wintery weather continues for us here in Virginia. I am happy to say the daffodils are poking up through the ground, so hopefully spring won't be too far behind!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment