December 24, 2009


I was busy this morning doing my digital shopping. There have been tons of fabulous sales on digital scrapbooking supplies and I've been stocking up!
Yesterday I worked on a new layout. I did the layout with and without text and sent it out with text as my New Year's card. Here's the version without text. It's done primarly with Lorie Davison's Drifting Snow kit. Her kit is truly a work of art. I've done lots of layouts with it and never seem to run out of ideas. That's my crew running through fresh snow after our first real storm in ages.


"Winter Escape"

Drifting Snow kit by Lorie Davison
Brushes by Obsedian Dawn
Leaves by A-liya
Branch by Helly Designs
Branch by Lilas

May all your Christmas wishes come true this year and your holiday be full of love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment