My First Scrapbooking Freebie

August 24, 2009

I have officially completed my first digital scrapbooking kit! The title is "Morning Sun". I must say it was a lot of fun, though a bit intimidating as this was my first attempt to put a full size kit together on my own. I am lucky to have a nice selection of commercial use items to help round the elements I included.

My inspiration came from the morning glories that grow in my yard. You can see Griffin here posing with one when he was just a pup. (This photo won me a $500 jewelry gift certificate!)



In the next day or two I will be posting some of the previews of my kit as well as layouts that I have completed.

To celebrate my first creation, I have a freebie, a cluster frame that I created. I'd love to get any feedback on my work, so please feel free to leave a comment or drop me an email.

Download from 4shared


Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Morning Glories! Thank you for the lovely frame cluster. I look forward to see the whole kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment