My Kit and a Freebie

August 28, 2009

I am thrilled to finally be to post a some pictures of my first kit "Morning Sun", some layouts I did, and a new freebie QP. I had a lot of fun putting together my layouts. I have really enjoyed using th sun rays overlay in my designs, it seems to add a nice glow to the clusters I created.

My hope is that once I get a few more kits together I can start looking for a digital scrapbooking store to sell my kits in. Right now I'd like to be actively seeking a "home" for my work by the end of September. I always find that it helps me to have a deadline to keep me moving! :)

So here's my kit, the elements, papers, and layouts.









Now here's the QP freebie I created from my kit. Enjoy!


Download from 4Shared



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sell your kits at www.busybeedesigners.com

Cheryl said...

Look how fancy it is around here! You go girl!

Post a Comment