Busy Scrapping

January 4, 2010

Well today I decided to work a bit on some embroidery projects that had been building up while I've been so busy scrapping. I actually made some pretty good progress so I rewarded myself by doing another fantasy layout. I'm really happy with this one. It has a very similar feel to the one I just complete, but on this one I tried to incorporate a few more whimsy elements.

Wonders of the Forest

Flitting Fall Faeries, Drifting Snow and Flying Dreams by Lorie Davison

Today was the first day of the Creative Techs Photoshop CS4 Handbook. Looks like it going to be a great class with lots of details on working with Photoshop from a photographer's point of view! All these photoshop classes have really helped pumped up my skills and move my layouts to the next level. Now I just need to get an updated version on PS and I will be all set!

Hope you have a fabulous week!



No comments:

Post a Comment