Contest

January 6, 2010

I got the most beautiful kit at After Five Designs as part of their On the House Challenge. It's called Vintage White by Lily Designs. WOW! Is it every gorgous. I couldn't get over the number of elements included in the kit. Here's my the layout for the challenge.

A Day Without Rain

Vintage White and White Chocolate by Lily Designs

I also did another layout using K Studio's Pomegranate Twist. I so love this kit as it has lilacs in it. I am so enamoured with lilacs. Plus the colors are to die for! :)



Curious

Pomegranate Twist by K Studios

I watched the John Greengo photography show today. He was talking with Rosanne Olson about her photography work. Talk about inspiring. Her black and white photographs were amazing. I was very impressed with her use of blur to add focus to her images. The effect was very powerful. It's funny how we are told again and again to get everything in focus and once we have that figured out, they go and change the rules! ;) I am really looking forward to the start of her four week class on lighting next week.

Hope today finds your full of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment