Two New Bracket Albums at CVD

January 17, 2010

Two of my bracket albums were released yesterday at Creative Victorian Designs. The first one is from the Gallant Intentions kit and the second one is from Perpetual Mischief. I had a lot of fun working both of them, they have such a great selection of unique elements it made the pages so easy to put together.









I've been busy scrapping lots of layout for the After Five Designs January Challenges. I must say these two layouts were a lot of fun and turned out just how I hoped (wish that happened every time)! The colors in both designs are some of my favorites!




Dreams Come True

Light up the Night kit - January A5D Collab

Resolutions

Live, Laugh, Love by Createwings Designs

More layouts to come! Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a treat to find your blog and to see your gorgeous pages.... I love that you are participating in the challenges at A5D and what a creative way to do your new year resolutions... I wish you a wonderful week.

((hugs))

Dawn

Post a Comment